Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction!
With Diablo's death and the destruction of the soul stones
the Archangel Tyrael, informs you of another problem and asks you to follow
the path of Baal, the last of the Prime Evils, into the Barbarian Highlands
of the north. Baal intends to corrupt the powerful Worldstone, which protects
the whole of the mortal plane from the forces of Hell.
Finally, at least we get 800x600 graphics. Dated, but
worlds better than what we had before. Well lets go down the list and
see what is new.
- Two new classes, the Assassin and the Druid. Each with unique skills
- One new Act set in the Barbarian Highlands
- New types of monster, weapons, armor, and magical items.
- New recipes for the Horadric Cube
- Increased Stash Size
- Supports 800x600 Resolution
This Game was made to run with Glide, so if you have
a Voodoo3 3000, it will run much faster/smother on that, than the latest
video card from nVidia. Supports Direct 3Dô compatible video cards with
at least 8MB of video RAM. Direct 3Dô requires 64 MB of system RAM.
2k, 95, 98, or NT 4.0 SP 5
64 MB RAM
MB Free HD Space
GB Free HD Space
DirectX Video Card with 8 MB RAM
MB Video Card